Irresistible Hoola Bronzer drugstore dupes you’ll regret not buying!
Who doesn’t love more facial definition and strong cheekbones?
Well, every beauty guru knows that bronzer is the best way to achieve that, and if you are active in the beauty market, you may have seen the Benefit Hoola Bronzer pop up in your feed.
While this bronzer made its debut all the way back in 2001, it has become so popular because of its superb ability to make those cheekbones pop without making your face look heavy-handed or like an orange popsicle.
However, as great as this bronzer is, there is one glaring problem: its price tag. A small container of this popular bronzer costs a hefty $29.
So, if you are looking for some hoola bronzer cheaper alternatives, look no further! We have gathered some of the highest-rated Hoola Bronzer dupes so that you can have to pop cheekbones without an empty wallet.
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
TheBalm Bahama Mama bronzer
This bronzer markets a Caribbean vacation in a compact, and while I’m not seeing any palm trees, this bronzer makes the list because it is the only bronzer that advertises multiple uses, and it has a beautiful, natural look.
Main Features of this Hoola Bronzer Dupe: TheBalm Baham Mama Bronzer
- Price: Of course, if we are looking for a bargain, the first thing we are going to want to know is the price tag. This is the most expensive bronzer that is featured on this list but still so much cheaper than Hoola bronzer without losing the quality! (check the current price here), and if that still sounds a bit pricey to you, check out some of its other uses below!
- Multi-use: TheBalm brand is famous for simple and multi-use products, and this bronzer is no different. TheBalm credits this compact as not just a bronzer, but as a brown eyeshadow and contouring powder as well!
- Natural: If you are looking for a more natural bronzer, then this is the one for you. Most reviews cite this bronzer as having a natural and smooth finish.
- Paraben-Free: For those of us that like to avoid harsh chemicals on our face, then look no further. All of theBalm’s products are paraben-free.
- Great for Lighter Skin: This bronzer is often cited as being the best for light/medium skin, so if you have darker skin, this may not be the bronzer for you. Luckily, we have a few more favorites to check out below!
No Orange Undertones: Another great thing about this bronzer is that it does not have any orange undertones, a common bronzer fear. This bronzer is also especially loved by people with olive skin, as it can be difficult to find a bronzer that creates a natural color. Luckily, this bronzer does just that!
The Elf bronzer is a much cheaper, yet still wonderful, Hoola Bronzer Dupe. We love this bronzer because of its color, blending, and of course, its price!
Main features of this Hoola Bronzer dupe: ELF bronzer
- Price: The Elf bronzer is the ultimate bargain. You can purchase this bronzer on amazon for the price of a Starbucks drink!
- No Popsicle Here!: This product has rave reviews for its color. It is popular for not having that dreaded orange tint and instead will leave you looking beautifully sun-kissed.
- Bye-Bye Nasty Chemicals: One thing that Elf loves to share about their products is the ingredients, or rather, the lack of nasty ingredients that many makeup products like to include. Elf is free of parabens, phthalates, Ethoxylates, nonylphenol, and several other chemicals that we can’t pronounce. That means you can feel confident about what you are putting on your face.
- Flawless Blending: Another benefit to this bronzer is that it blends really well with other makeup, regardless of the brand.
- Cruelty-Free: Elf has famously taken a stance against animal testing for their products, and they ensure that they and their suppliers will never test on animals.
- Vegan: Not only are Elf products cruelty-free, but they are also vegan!
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow Boosting Pressed Bronzer
The Physicians Formula bronzer is a fantastic bronzer dupe for anyone who is looking for a bronzer with benefits. Not only does it have a lot of great ingredients, but it is still half of the price of the Hoola Bronzer!
Main features of this amazing Hoola Bronzer Dupe: Physicians formula pressed bronzer
- Minerals and Antioxidants Galore: One of the greatest features of this bronzer is that it is filled with vitamins, antioxidants, and moisturizers.
- Color Options: Unlike the two bronzers above, Physicians Formula comes in two different shades: light to medium and medium to dark, to accommodate all skin tones!
- Sensitive Skin Types Rejoice: This bronzer is specifically made with sensitive skin in mind and was reviewed by dermatologists, allergists, and other skin care professionals.
- Natural Look: This bronzer is also praised for its natural look and lightweight feel. It does not contain any glitter or shimmer, so it is perfect for our natural-look-loving ladies!
- Price: Of course we have to talk about the price, which is half the Hoola Bronzer price! (check the current price here) While it definitely falls in the middle of the pack for the price, you can’t beat all of those added minerals.
- Glow Activators: This bronzer contains glow activators, a technology developed by Physicians Formula to improve the skin’s radiance and make their products last longer. I don’t know about you, but all of that sounds good to me!
- Hypoallergenic: One of the reasons that this product is so good for sensitive skin is because it is hypoallergenic, but this is great news for all skin types. This bronzer is allergist-approved because it has a low likelihood of causing an allergic reaction, so that you can wear this bronzer with confidence!
Rimmel Natural Bronzer
The Rimmel Natural Bronzer is the cheapest bronzer on this list, so it is the ultimate bargain without sacrificing quality! It is also the only bronzer on the list that has rave reviews for being waterproof, and has a few shimmers to make your face shine!
Main Features of this Hoola Bronzer Dupe: Rimmel Natural bronzer
- Waterproof: Customers love this product because it does not just claim that it is waterproof, but it actually works. No streaks or melting with this product!
- Shimmer-Fun: If you are looking for a little more sparkle on your face, look no further. This bronzer has a soft shimmer (not glitter) that adds a little extra pop to your face, without looking like a glitter bomb.
- Price: We can’t review this bronzer without mentioning its price. This bronzer can be found for less than a Starbucks drink! (check the current price here) Does it get any better than that?
- Smooth Finish: While you wouldn’t want to use this bronzer for contouring, customers love that it gives a smooth finish, and is perfect for setting concealer.
- Blendable: Another thing that customers love about this bronzer is that it blends so well. It does not lay on top of the skin, but instead seamlessly blends into the skin to give it a more natural look.
- A Bang for Your Buck: Not only is this bronzer the cheapest on the list, but it is also TWICE the size of the Hoola Bronzer! Talk about a deal!
- Lightweight: Not only is this bronzer twice the size of the Hoola Bronzer, but it is also lightweight. Many customers say that a little goes a long way with this bronzer and that it doesn’t feel heavy on the face.
NYX Professional Bronzer
NYX is well-known for featuring affordable alternatives for the latest makeup trends, and this bronzer is no different. It is less than half of the price of the Hoola Bronzer, and it looks beautiful on all skin tones!
Main Features of this Hoola Bronzer Dupe: NYX Bronzer
- Accommodates All Skin Tones: NYX prides itself in accommodating all skin tones, and this bronzer comes in five different shades on Amazon. The best part is that customers agree. Everyone from fair-skinned to dark-skinned ladies is raving about this bronzer!
- Buildable Formula: This is a lightweight bronzer that pairs beautifully with other products, without looking caked on.
- Lasts All Day: There are a lot of makeup products that advertise for all-day wear, but many don’t stand the test of time. Luckily, this bronzer is an exception. Many customers were shocked to find out that this bronzer stood the test of time, no matter the weather, and stayed on nicely all day.
- Matte, but not Dry: While some matte products have a tendency to make skin look dry and flakey, this NYX bronzer is praised for retaining the velvet look that matte products create while still keeping skin healthy and hydrated.
- Sturdy: Don’t you hate it when you find a product burst open in your bag? That won’t be a problem with this bronzer, as it is sturdy, and many customers love to take it with them on the go.
- Price: Finally, we can’t ignore that this great bronzer can be found for less than 10$ (check current price here)
Conclusion on the best Hoola bronzer drugstore dupes
While all of the above are great options, my favorite one is the TheBalm Bahama Mama bronzer, and it is just the perfect shade!
As you search for the perfect bronzer that won’t empty out your wallet, we hope that this list is helpful.
While every bronzer is a bit different, what we love about all of these products is that they are affordable, without sacrificing quality. While the Hoola bronzer is still abundantly popular, we are so glad that there are so many options for beautiful and inexpensive bronzers!
Who said you have to break the bank to have a quality bronzer? I’m a HUGE fan of high-quality DRUGSTORE makeup dupes that most of the time beats the High-end counterpart!