Last updated on January 9th, 2023 at 10:44 pm
When it comes to Daily Makeup products like foundation, it’s essential to look for the best ingredients! A Foundation with hyaluronic acid is the best recommendation to get a hydrating and natural glowing face all day.
I love affordable Makeup, but specifically for foundation, I like to invest a little bit more because I want to make sure that I’m wearing high-quality ingredients on my skin every day!
The fusion of skincare and Makeup is my thing when it comes to products that I’m wearing daily, and there are some good foundations with Hyaluronic acid on it’s ingredients that you probably don’t know!
So, here is the ultimate guide on the Best Foundations with hyaluronic acid and a quick hack to do in case you want to convert any foundation into a satin, glowy finish!
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Best Foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
✅ My #1 top Foundation with hyaluronic acid recommendation is the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation.
This foundation is just pure liquid gold. It has an amazing formulation, and when you applied it to your skin, you instantly feel that silky, smooth, and air-brush effect.
- It works amazing for all skin types but is perfect for Dry skins.
- It’s lightweight, and you can build your coverage to medium-full coverage.
- Contain 30 SPF (This is CRUCIAL for mature skins)
- Long-wear formula if you set it the right way
- You need to set it with a translucent powder to make it last all-day
- Oily skins need to prep the skin and set after apply it with powder to prevent oiliness during the day
- It’s a little bit pricey than the average (totally worth it!)
Check this Awesome review and Tutorial the By TERRY Hyaluronic hydra foundation:
Best Foundations with Hyaluronic Acid!
2. Wunder2 LAST & FOUNDATION Makeup 24+ hour with Hyaluronic Acid
If you want the benefits of mixing skincare and Makeup using a foundation with hyaluronic acid while you get a full glam Makeup look with FULL coverage this is your deal!
- ✅ PROS:
Long-lasting +24 hours
- Water-proof, smudge-proof, crease-proof, and full coverage!
It has Hyaluronic acid that hydrates your skin but with the benefits of getting a full coverage finish
Lightweight and breathable formula
It needs a hydrating prep-skin routine to prevent the foundation from patchy (like all the long-lasting foundations)
Not the best foundation for mature skins
3. Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating Foundation Stick
An affordable but great foundation with hyaluronic acid is the Neutrogena Hydroboost Hydrating foundation. Perfect for traveling or to have it on your purse to go anywhere without struggling with liquids.
- It has Hyaluronic Acid that hydrates and refreshes your skin
- Oil-free so it does not clog pores! (I love Neutrogena just because of that)
- Super convenient Stick
- Use it for contour, concealer, or foundation
- It doesn’t settle into fine lines
- It blends effortlessly even though it’s a foundation stick!
- Some people can find a stick foundation difficult to apply
- Sticks are not the most hygienic products
4. Honest Beauty Honestly Bright Eyes Tinted Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid
For those who love the minimalist makeup look and want to add a tint moisturizer eye cream to hydrate the under eyes while smooth out the skin tone very slightly, THIS IS FOR YOU!
The Honest beauty tinted eye cream with Hyaluronic acid is perfect for the everyday makeup routine or when you don’t want to add too much but still want to look awake.
- Great product for the everyday makeup routine
Sheer natural coverage
- Hydrate the under eyes while even the skin tone
- Contain Hyaluronic acid
- Great for sensitive skin
- Paraben-free & Cruelty-free
- Not ideal if you want to cover deep dark under eyes
- They offer only two different shades
5. LAURA GELLER NEW YORK Quench-N- tint hydrating foundation
The LAURA GELLER Tint Hydrating Foundation is the best for Dry skins!
Also great for those days you want to get hydrating skin with a soft natural coverage without feeling greasy or thick, it applies smoothly and leaves a natural glow finish.
- Amazing natural coverage
- Lightweight formula
- Contains Hyaluronic acid
- It doesn’t look cakey
- Feels refreshing and hydrating
- Ideal for sensitive and dry skins
- Perfect for Mature skins as well
- It’s thicker than regular tints almost like a foundation
- if you are looking for lightweight tint this is not your option.
6. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream
The It Cosmetics Your skin But better CC Cream is an incredible CC cream with hyaluronic acid on its formulation.
With this CC cream you are able to get an amazing coverage with a feeling of not having layers and layers of makeup on your skin. The best Option for Mature skins!
- Contain Hyaluronic Acid!
- Anti-agin and hydrating serum included
- SPF 50+ (I found this impressive for a tinted foundation!)
- Great medium-to-full Coverage
- Improve your skin over time
- Feels lightweight on skin
- Layers beautifully on the skin!
- Easy to blend and get the no-makeup skin looking
- Not the best for Oily skins
- Only offers 12 shades which I don’t think is enough to be all skin tones inclusive.
What does hyaluronic acid do to the face?
You probably have read or hear about this beauty ingredient on some makeup and skincare products, but what exactly does Hyaluronic Acid on the face?
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar found naturally in our skin that holds water and helps keep it hydrated … not only retain that moisture in our skin and joints, but also prevent all that moisture from evaporating into the air.Dr. lily talakoub
As we get older our natural hyaluronic acid loses its effectiveness as collagen and elastin does.
Adding this ingredient to your skincare and Makeup routine can improve your skin appearence by giving it more radiance, hydratation and a natural glow. It also improves skin elasticity! That’s why I always recommend using a serum with hyaloronic acid on your skincare routine.
Related Skincare post: The Only 6 steps I do to prep my skin to get Flawless Makeup (and you can try today!)
Can you mix hyaluronic acid with foundation?
You can mix Hyaluronic acid with foundation if you have a foundation with a matte formulation that is causing you dryness or patchy skin.
To mix hyaluronic acid with foundation you need to use a pure hyaluronic acid serum and apply 2-3 drops to the usual amount of foundation that you use. Mix them together until well blended, after that, take a makeup sponge and apply to your face for a natural hydrated coverage.
The best Hyaluronic Acid serum to use for this hack is this one from The ordinary.
So there you have it, in case you already invest in a matte foundation that is not working on your skin try to fix it by adding hyaluronic acid to it.
Note: Do not exceed the amount of hyaluronic acid because it can excess of moist in your skin.
Final Thoughts on Best foundation with Hyaluronic Acid
Our #1 top recommendation of Foundation with hyaluronic acid is the By Terry Hyaluronic Hydra-Foundation.
This foundation has all the great pros that we want on a foundation! Great coverage with a super light weigth formula that hydrates the skin and leaves a smooth air-brushed skin finish.
However, if you are looking something more affordable and compact option the It cosmetics CC cream is the perfect tinted mouisturizer. For me, Good coverage is important and this CC cream is more than a regular tinted cream, it really cover what it needs to be covered! and the PLUS of the 50 SPF is just awesome.
I hope you find this post helpful if so, Pin it for later and share with others!
Also leave a comment below telling me what are your most recent foundation struggles? I’d love to hear from you