Best Concealer for Eyebrows (Guide + Reviews)
When you hear the word concealer, you might think of hiding unwanted blemishes or dark circles, but did you know that concealer is great for your eyebrows too?
Concealer lets you shape your eyebrows into that perfect arch that you’ve been searching for and lifts your brows to make them pop.
But, not all concealers are a good fit for your eyebrows.
I have tried several concealers on the brow area, and today I’m highlighting my favorite eyebrow concealers, plus a couple of my favorite concealer brushes.
Before we dive into my favorite concealers, first, you might be wondering, why would I even use concealer for my brows in the first place?
This post may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at zero cost to you). Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
✅ In a rush? Our #1 recommendation for eyebrow concealer is this one here by NARS. We love how it melts like butter on the skin with just the right coverage we need, especially on the brow area.
Why Concealer and Eyebrows are a Match Made in Heaven
Have you ever missed a plucking or threading session?
Or maybe you aren’t ready to dive into permanent brow shaping but want to dip your toe in.
Or, you have a beautifully shaped brow and want to draw attention to it.
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, then you definitely want to check out the concealers on this list.
If you want to hide a few hairs that have run rampant, use a little bit of concealer under your brow to shape it.
This will give your brows a gorgeous arch and lift without having to pick up a pair of tweezers!
If you want to draw attention to your brows, you can use your concealer to highlight them as well!
This can also make you look more relaxed and well-rested!
I love saving money, don’t you? That’s why I’m starting off this post with my all-time favorite drugstore eyebrow concealer.
This concealer costs about the same price as a Starbucks mocha and works so well! Check out the pros and cons of this concealer below.
Best Eyebrow Concealers
It is finally time to share with you some of my favorite eyebrow concealers and what makes each of them unique!
- Long-Lasting: This concealer will stay on your face all day long without smearing or fading!
- Blends Well: People also love this concealer because it blends exceptionally well, so if you are going for a contoured look, this is a great fit!
- Low Coverage: If you are looking for a high-coverage option, this will not be the best fit for you. It does not offer a full coverage look.
- Everything you Need: This is not just one concealer, it is a concealer kit with a concealer and powder, so it is perfect for your whole look!
- Long-Lasting: Not only does this high-coverage concealer last all day, but it also lasts through the elements. It is waterproof and sweat-resistant, so your eyebrows will be ready to face whatever the day throws at you!
- Not a Lot of Product: You may find yourself running out of this product quickly, as it does not come with a large quantity of product. But, if you love it, replacing it often might be worth it!
Best Drugstore Eyebrow Concealer: 3. e.l.f Hydrating Camo Concealer
- Great Coverage: This concealer has great coverage, so you don’t need to worry about applying a ton of layers.
- Lightweight: This formula is thick, but it feels lightweight on your skin, so no having to worry about it caking or feeling heavy on your face!
- Long-Lasting: This concealer lasts all day long, so your brows will be looking sharp without reapplying.
- Lack of Shade Variety: Unfortunately, this concealer has several different shades to choose from, but not many for my darker-skinned makeup lovers. This concealer is perfect if you have a fair to medium skin tone.
- Affordable: One thing I love about all NYX products is that they are affordable. This concealer is inexpensive but it retains its high-quality value.
- Hydrating: I have mentioned a few concealers might dry out your skin, but this one is extremely hydrating!
- Not Long-Lasting: You might find yourself applying this concealer a couple of times to make it last throughout the day.
WAIT! Want to Apply Makeup like a Pro? Get The Ultimate Professional Makeup Bundle and learn the Makeup fundamentals, with pro step-by-step guides, charts, cheat sheets, SECRET professional makeup tips, a makeup face chart workbook & all you need to start to level up your makeup game!
- Amazing Coverage: This concealer is extremely popular among makeup lovers, and one of the reasons is because of its great coverage. This concealer feels light on your face and still covers exactly what you need!
- Works for All Skin Types: No matter your skin type, this concealer will work for you! Plus, it will not irritate your skin if you have sensitive skin!
- Poor Applicator: While this concealer is extremely popular, many makeup lovers agree that the applicator leaves something to be desired.
- Nourishing: This concealer is made with Vitamin E and peptides, which are both great for your skin and give you a gorgeous and refreshed look.
- Long-Lasting: This concealer will stay on your face until you wash it off! It won’t smear or smudge as you go about your day!
- Difficult: Even though this is called a cream, some customers found it a little difficult to blend and not as creamy as they would have liked.
- Water-Resistant: This concealer is water-resistant and long-lasting so you can face whatever the day brings you.
- Nourishing Ingredients: This concealer is made with manuka honey, which is especially good for your face. It will make your face feel smoother and satin finish.
- Heavy: A few customers felt that this concealer was heavy on their faces, so make sure to apply with thin layers if you fall in love with this concealer.
- Perfect for Highlighting: This concealer is perfect for highlighting and lifting your brows. Since it is lighter in color, it will brighten your face, which will draw attention to those gorgeous brows!
- Blendable: Since this concealer has a watery formula, it is easy to blend and build!
- Dry: This is another concealer that is not suitable for dry skin.
- Variety of Shades: This concealer has 20 shades to choose from, varying from fair skin, to dark skin, so you will find the perfect shade for you!
- Built in Applicator: This concealer comes with a unique powder brush applicator to make applying your makeup easy!
- Applicator: While some love the applicator, others found it difficult to use for their eyebrows, as it is not a precise tool.
- Great Coverage: This concealer offers fantastic coverage, so you can easily shape your brows without your concealer fading!
- Suitable for All Skin Types: All skin types can rejoice with this concealer! It works for sensitive skin as well!
- Expensive: This is one of the spendier concealers on this list, and some customers felt that the price just wasn’t worth it.
- Matte Finish: This concealer leaves a gorgeous matte finish!
- Long-Lasting: This concealer lasts for a full 24 hours, so you can party all day and night without worrying about restyling your brows!
- Not Shade Accurate: Some makeup lovers felt that the shades for this concealer looked a little yellow, or weren’t accurate to the picture. So make sure to read the reviews about the shade you are looking at!
- Easy to Apply: Since this is a stick concealer, it is easy to apply. Plus it has high coverage, so you don’t have to worry about adding a lot of layers to get coverage.
- Waterproof: Customers love that this stick really is waterproof. It won’t come off with rain or humidity, which is especially nice for your eyebrows as the weather gets warmer!
- Not Long Lasting: One con is this concealer is not long lasting. You may have to reapply it throughout the day to get the desired effect.
- Blendable: i love that this concealer blends like butter, and it is buildable. This will make sculpting and styling your eyebrows even easier!
- Matte Finish: This concealer has a gorgeous matte finish, which is especially great for those of us with oily skin! It also won’t dry out your skin, as some matte concealers do.
- Pricey: Unfortunately, this concealer might fall into the price-side, but it is worth every penny!
- SPF Protection: This concealer is formulated with SPF, which is always a bonus during sunny days!
- Multi-Tasker: You can use this concealer as a highlighter as well, which is perfect for shaping your eyebrows to perfection!
- Settles into Fine Lines: One con with using powder concealer is that it might settle into your fine lines or wrinkles, and unfortunately, this product is no different.
- Perfect for Mature Skin: As the name of this concealer suggests, it smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, this formula is oil-free, which makes it perfect for mature skin.
- Skin Brightening: This concealer is designed to make your skin looker brighter and give it a gorgeous glow. When it comes to shaping and highlighting your eyebrows, this is a great feature! This concealer also reduces redness and counteracts shadows, which is great for any makeup lover!
- Low Coverage: While I love this concealer, it does not offer as much coverage as you might be looking for. But, it is lightweight, so you can build with this concealer to add a little extra coverage.
In order to apply concealer on the eyebrow area flawlessly, it is essential to get the right concealer, especially for that area. But it is also CRUCIAL to use the right concealer brush!
Next, I’ll be sharing with you the absolute best concealer brushes to use for eyebrows.
And at the end of this post, you’ll find a guide on how to perfectly apply makeup for your eyebrows with my updated eyebrows tutorial.
Best Concealer Brushes for eyebrows
Now that you have a cart full of amazing eyebrow concealers let’s check out two of my favorite concealer brushes.
These will help you shape your eyebrows with ease!
- Double-Duty: As you can see by the name, this brush is two in one! One brush smooths and the other brush buffs, so you have the perfect set to conceal, shape, and play with your brows easily!
- Long-Lasting: Even with regular washing, this brush set will last a long time, so no need to worry about constantly replacing it!
- Lids Do Not Stay: One frustrating thing about this brush is that the lids do not stay on the brush, so when you travel, you might have trouble getting the lids to stay on this brush.
- Sharp: This brush is easy to control and you can create thin lines and designs with this brush, so it is perfect for sculpting your brows!
- Firm: In the same vein, this brush is also firm, which makes it perfect for your brows. This means you can create tight lines without product coming off or brushing off on unwanted areas of your face! This brush will put product exactly where you want and nowhere else!
- Expensive: It is hard to find a con for this brush, but if you are being really picky, the price tag might be a con. It is a little spendier for a brush, but it is worth it.
Check this complete tutorial on how to shape your eyebrows at home with a complete step-by-step guide for beginners, then check this updated tutorial on how to make your eyebrows look laminated (model eyebrows) with a few simple makeup steps.
Conclusion on the best eyebrow concealer
✅ Our #1 recommendation for eyebrow concealer is this one here by NARS. We love how it melts like butter on the skin with just the right coverage we need, especially on the brow area.
Who learned there were so many great options for eyebrow concealer
I hope you fell in love with one (or more) of these fantastic concealers and added a new concealer brush to your cart too!
No matter what concealer you choose, styling your eyebrows with concealer will take your eyebrow game to a whole other level!
What’s next? Related Concealer Posts:
- Concealer or Foundation first? (Full guide!)
- This Concealer is the best for Cutting the crease (Tested!)
- How to Fake a Facelift Using Concealer: Easy Facelifting Concealer Hack!
- 13 Effective Hacks that will finally STOP your Concealer from Creasing Under eyes!
- The top 10 Best Drugstore Affordable Concealers for Under eyes